Satellite Forms 6.1.1 Now Available!
March 14, 2006
Thacker Network Technologies Inc. is pleased to announce the release of
Satellite Forms 6.1.1, available now!
Satellite Forms V6.1.1 is primarily a maintenance release to correct
bugs found in version 6.1.0, but also integrates new features,
functions, and documentation introduced following the V6.1.0 release.
Here's a quick look at some of the enhancements in the latest version of
- Added new Strings extension for PalmOS and PocketPC, to provide many useful string handling functions like UCase, LCase, Trim, Pad, etc.
- Added new IDVERIFI Barcode extension to support the Aceeca ID::VERIFI BCS1 and BCS2 barcode scanners, built on the ultra-rugged Meazura PalmOS platform
- Added new SocketScan extension for PalmOS and PocketPC to support the use of Socket Communications SDIO and CF barcode and RFID scanner cards, as well as the Bluetooth Cordless Hand Scanner
- Added new SendDbByName function to the PxBeamDb extension to support the sending of databases by Bluetooth and other available transports
- Fixed more than 15 bugs from previous Satellite Forms versions
- Updates to the SatForms documentation files, KnowledgeBase, and Satellite Forms Solutions Guide
If you already own Satellite Forms 6.x, you will receive Satellite Forms
6.1.1 as a free update. Look for download instructions to be delivered by